aloe conditioning shampoo
Packed with hair loving nutrients
Rich, thick lathering shampoo, packed with plant based extracts that specifically benefit scalp and hair
NO SLS, Silicone, DEA, Parabens, Dyes, Fragrance
Our rich, lathering shampoo is formulated using a high level of Aloe and Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil, which provide essential fatty acids that are optimal for hair and scalp health. Omega 3 & 6 properties also moisturize, without weighing down hair. Suitable for all ages, our aloe conditioning shampoo is formulated using vegetable based cleansers and is ultra mild. Plant extracts of Aloe, Chamomile, Calendula, Red Clover, Willow Bark and Elder Flower are used to nourish and revitalize your hair. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B 5) deeply penetrates the hair shaft and locks in moisture. Acts as a "2-in-1", adding volume and conditioning the hair. No product buildup even from daily shampooing.
A balanced pH level helps ensure hair proteins are kept strong and are resistant to breakage.
- Panthenol (ProVitamin B5) deeply penetrates the hair shaft to lock in moisture. Beneficial for damaged hair
- Calendula (promotes circulaton and hydrates)
- Aloe, rich in Vitamins, effectively scrubs around hair follicle to remove debris, soothes
- Red Clover strengthens and improves hair quality
- Elder Flower-rich in antioxidants, smooths hair and creates shine
- Chamomile brightens listless hair
- White Willow is soothing, gently cleanses and balances oil on the scalp
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed oil provides essential fatty acids for scalp and hair health
- No sulfates (SLS)
- No DEA
- No silicone
- No Parabens, Dyes or Fragrance (full ingredient list below)
- Particularly suited for Aging hair, but suitable for all ages
- Lots of lather, despite being SLS Free. Leaves hair feeling clean and refreshed
- Mild, Vegetable based cleansers, ideal for sensitive scalps
- Phospate free
Wet hair thoroughly, lather with shampoo, rinse well. For optimal results, leave shampoo on your hair/scalp for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. (A conditioner after use is not recommended for fine or medium hair, as the shampoo is a "2 in 1" that conditions while cleansing).
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerine, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B 5), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, *Optiphen® (paraben-formalehyde FREE preservative)*
*Ecocert approved/ Paraben/formaldehyde free preservative
Made in Canada
What you WON'T find in our skin care:
NO Parabens, Sulfates (SLS), EDTA, Artificial Colorants/Dyes, Fragrance, Essential oils, Mineral oil, Drying alcohols, Formaldehyde, Hydroquinone, Retinal Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Mercury, BPA, BHT, Eugenol, Petroleum by-products, Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Triclocarban, Thimerosal
Order online from an innovative Canadian company that creates skin and body care using botanical, natural ingredients to make unscented skin care that is not merely safe for your skin, but a comfort to put on. Loads of typical fragrance free products leave the skin appearing oily or sticky. Wisp's creative skin and body care leaves all types of skin feeling tremendous.
Fragrance, as well as Natural skin care Fragrance, can damage the skin barrier after a while; keeping in mind that fragrance and colorants are clearly two of the ingredients to blame. Allowing your skin to relax from skin care manufactured with fragrance, colorants and harsh elements will help your skin to attain stability. You don't have to give up on effectiveness to experience better and healthier skincare.
It doesn't matter if you are purchasing a wonderful aloe conditioning shampoo or a spectacular hemp and olive body butter, Wisp ships everywhere in Canada and the USA, with orders leaving within within a day or two on week days.